When time to market is critical, how can you ensure security at the speed of business? How can you stay protected when your teams are designing approaches that are built on around legacy infrastructure? With KPMG at your side, you can protect critical assets and enable your ongoing digital transformation.
At KPMG, we view cyber security as inseparable from business and technology transformation. We work with you every step of the way, helping you go from a reactive to proactive position, making cyber security part of your day-to-day business.
We know that applying the same rigor and approaches to introducing new or enhanced processes, enabling technologies and organizational alignment, can create successful platforms to help reach an organization’s cyber security goals.
KPMG Cyber Security will guide you through large and complex cyber initiatives, to deliver functional cyber transformation that dramatically improve security posture and advance your cyber agenda.
- Powered Enterprise | Cyber: Accelerate the delivery of your security transformation programs, by utilizing our domain specific approach to delivering functional transformation while leveraging leading technologies. The Powered Enterprise approach and methodology includes our point of view on key cyber processes, organizational design and controls enabled by leading pre-configured cloud-based cyber technologies — tailored to your unique business needs.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM): Managing and controlling digital identity is at the center of a zero-trust security strategy. KPMG works together with organizations to build workforce, customer and privileged user access programs at scale. Together with our IAM alliance partners, KPMG helps organizations understand and effectively manage access risk to securely enable their business.
- Cyber Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC): Identifying, managing, monitoring and reporting on ever-evolving cyber risks and related regulatory exposure is foundational for any organization. KPMG helps security and risk leaders at organizations achieve their integrated GRC goals through strategy and roadmap development, technology selection, implementation and organization change management. Working closely with market leading GRC platforms, KPMG helps organizations manage security policies, controls, risks, business continuity, vulnerabilities and incident response processes using GRC platforms and related integrations.
- Technology integration: Overwhelmed by the myriad of cyber security technologies available to your business? With deep experience in technical implementation, operations and support, we help organizations wade through the complex landscape of cyber products and increase the value they get from their cyber technology investments by delivering sustained technology enabled change.
- Program delivery: As cyber investments increase in both size and importance, so does the challenge of successfully executing the uplift of cyber security portfolios in response to a triggering event such as a breach or merger/acquisition. We assist organizations with the uplift of cyber security programs, embedding new processes and technologies into their environment in a sustainable manner. Our services include strategy, portfolio management, service improvement and service transition to steady-state operations.
- Fraud and cyber analytics: The growth of data driven by digital transformation is evolving security and fraud capabilities. We assist organizations with leveraging multiple data points with artificial intelligence and machine learning to drive transformation within the security organization and help inform better decision making and insights into cyber operations.
For more information, please contact the KPMG Cyber 24/7 Hotline at +1 855-444-0087.