KPMG Strategy supports clients in delivering the changes required to align their operating model to their financial targets and strategic objectives. This approach, underpinned by the 9 Levers of Value, helps deliver timely improvements in performance, visibility and control for long-term operating impact.
With ever-increasing customer expectations, rapid market and technology changes, increasing levels of regulation and growing shareholder scrutiny on performance; business leaders are being forced to continually re-evaluate their operational strategy.
Our approach helps business leaders re-evaluate their operational strategy, and balance short term cost improvements with long-term change. We help address key questions such as:
- How do I align my operating model given changes in market, competitive dynamics, or business strategy?
- Is there potential to improve my performance and how am I comparing to competitors?
- How do I simplify complex and inefficient operating model structures?
- What will technologically or regulatory driven change mean for my operating model?
We help clients generate value by challenging strategic decisions and by aligning their operating model to their business strategy and financial targets by:
- Developing and testing a range of alternative operating model options to identify the optimal solution for their business, balancing opportunities and risks
- Identifying, quantifying and prioritizing efficiency opportunities, to drive cost reduction and free up funds for investment
- Identifying opportunities to leverage relevant emerging technology and digital capabilities to embed agility and efficiency in current processes
- Streamlining and aligning processes, organizational structures, management information, decision rights and incentives
- Designing and sequencing a change program to successfully deliver the required changes