To adapt to the changing business environment, CFOs are looking at new ways to drive growth and maintain costs through their organization’s business strategy and performance planning and management processes.
We help clients improve their existing financial planning and analysis (FP&A) processes by focusing on one or more improvement levers:
- Cycle time – Improving the cycle time required to develop a new plan or forecast, resulting in more timely FP&A information
- Level of detail – Reducing the level of detail to help focus the organization on planning what matters
- Time horizon – Implementing a rolling time component to FP&A processes so that the organization is taking a forward-looking approach
- Drivers – Incorporating non-financial business drivers into FP&A processes to improve alignment with sales and operations processes
- Insights – Improving management reporting, analysis, and business partnering efforts