Our procurement advisory services focus on delivering enhanced business performance and driving bottom-line savings. We combine thought leadership and global perspectives to help you transform the way you source and manage your supply base.
KPMG helps clients drive sustainable improvements to make procurement a source of value and innovation across the enterprise. Our approach supports both full-scale procurement transformations as well as targeted improvements to address key client issues and deliver tangible benefits.
We can help you address the issues of:
- Limited visibility to enterprise spend
- Maverick buying
- Lack of a formal supplier management program
- Manual sourcing & purchasing processes across the organization
- Controls not consistently applied
- Unrationalized supply base
- Ineffective use of technology tools
- Re-skilling for strategic procurement challenges
- Low quartile SG&A cost performance
Strategic sourcing and procurement delivers results:
- Enhanced supplier relationships
- Bottom-line savings: identified, delivered, ring-fenced
- Increased spend under Procurement Management
- Improved compliance to contracts, suppliers, and buying channels
- Efficient and effective Source-to-Pay process
Explore our reports
Executive Talks Video Series
Executives from an impressive set of global firms across a variety of industries discuss key challenges and trends in procurement and offer insight from their experiences.
High Impact Procurement Operating Models
KPMG's survey of more than 400 global chief procurement officers (CPOs) examined the rationale, selection and implementation of procurement operating models.