A poorly chosen outsourcing strategy can have a devastating impact on service delivery, quality and costs – and become a chronic problem. The choices are complex. A well-chosen strategy a few years ago may no longer be producing benefits. So how do you get it right?
Outsourcing has become a key strategy for organizations seeking to reduce costs and improve services. A well-chosen outsourcing strategy can help you:
- Increase visibility into the strengths and weakness of available service portfolios for a faster, more cost effective decision-making process
- Identify key consideration points for keeping your options open, whether you’re establishing, renewing or renegotiating an outsourcing contract
- Understand cloud service providers and how outsourcing providers are utilizing cloud technologies
- Recognize when you should consider cloud-based offerings vs. outsourced vs. shared services – or a combination of those
- Understand what should not be outsourced
Our experienced advisors help validate outsourcing strategies, understand baseline costs, build business cases for change, align stakeholders, evaluate options, and provide guidance through vendor selection, negotiation and the transition process.
We can help you build an outsourcing capability and manage your ongoing relationships at any point of your journey:
Today's dynamic market conditions and frequent changes in organizational strategy necessitate a proactive and flexible approach to governing global services. Learn about enhancing the value of your services portfolio in our video on YouTube.