Join KPMG for Part 2 of a webcast series focusing on how smart building technology can contribute to an outstanding customer experience, as well as drive improved decision-making for owners and operators in various segments of commercial real estate, from a hospitality perspective.
In these dynamic discussions, we highlight the new challenges faced by real estate organizations as they look to integrate smart building systems to improve operational efficiency, address health and safety, support sustainability reporting, and retain and attract new customers.
- Dan Morton – Vice President Guest Experiences, Hilton
- Saul Mankes – Vice President, Digital Platforms & Production Studio Infrastructure, Madison Square Gardens Entertainment Corp.
- Brian Woods – Project Executive, DPR Construction
- Jason Haward-Grau – Managing Director, Cybersecurity Services, KPMG LLP
- Tegan Keele – Managing Director, U.S. Climate lead and blockchain services, KPMG LLP
- Greg Corlis – Principal, Emerging Technologies, KPMG LLP
Continuing professional education
You may be eligible to receive up to one continuing professional education (CPE) credit by attending this internet-based learning webcast. There is no advance preparation or prerequisites required for this overview program.