KPMG Alternative Investments Symposium Series | Event 5 hosted by KPMG New York
Please join us for our U.S. Alternative Investments Symposium Series Event 5, hosted by the KPMG New York office. This event is the culmination of our virtual 2020 Alternative Investments Symposium series and promises to be exciting and full of rich and insightful information.
This nationally broadcasted program will feature industry leaders as they share their perspectives on current trends and developments that impact the alternative investments industry.
Hosted by New York Alternative Investments Audit Partner, Kelly Rau, topics will include:
Investor and GP Outlook – Predictions for 2021
- Alberto Fassinotti, Managing Director, RockCreek
- Ash Williams, Executive Director and Chief Investment Officer, Florida State Board of Administration
- Aaron Sack, Head of Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- Moderator: Mikael Johnson, Audit Partner, KPMG
Infrastructure – Emerging Trends and Opportunities
- Marcus Enns, Senior Vice President, Brookfield Renewable
- Thomas Hylton, Global Head of Infrastructure Tax, BlackRock
- Katherine Breaks, Tax Principal, KPMG
- Moderator: Michelle Chen, Tax Partner, KPMG
Fireside chat: Industry-leading visionary shares insights addressing the private equity industry
- Deven Parekh, Managing Director, Insight Partners
- Moderator: Mark Goodburn, Chairman, Global Advisory, KPMG International
Continuing professional education
You may be eligible to receive up to two continuing professional education (CPE) credits by attending this internet-based learning webcast. There is no advance preparation or prerequisites required for this overview program.