You’re welcome to attend our upcoming SAP Risk, Security, Controls, and Analytics Virtual Share Forum, where you will have the opportunity to discuss leading methodologies, approaches, and tools in the internal control environment and how to align it with your organization’s strategic objectives, key business processes, and corresponding IT elements.
- Joe Graham, Digital Core (S4 Transformation) Compliance Manager, Chevron
- Kim Mingee, IT Compliance Manager, Newport News Shipbuilding
- Erin Van Tiem, Manager, Risk and Controls, Archer Daniels Midland (ADM)
- Sonia Wong, GRC Manager, Chemours
- Moderator: Snigdha Chiduruppa, Director, SAP Security & Controls Solutions, KPMG LLP
In addition to our panel of client speakers, KPMG Security and Controls professionals will also provide updates on ERP analytics, controls integration, application security, and cyber and data security in SAP transformation.
Register today and hear about leading methodologies, approaches, and tools in the internal control environment and discover insight on how to align them with your organization’s strategic objectives, key business processes, and corresponding IT elements.
We invite you to share ideas and hear about the latest trends in SAP transformation.