Join us for the latest installment of our Future of SOX webcast series as we continue the ESG internal control conversation, specially focused on the implications of the SEC’s climate disclosure proposal on internal controls. We’ll also discuss emerging best practices around ESG Governance as a whole, and also explore emerging trends in technology ecosystems to support ESG reporting.
Specifically, we will discuss:
- Updates on the rapidly changing ESG regulatory environment, specifically with respect to the proposed climate disclosures
- The impact on internal control programs, including ICFR programs of the proposed climate disclosures
- Best practices for establishing governance around an ESG program
- Emerging trends in technology ecosystems to support ESG reporting needs
- Top Five things to get started now
G over ESG | Effective ESG programs need governance oversight
How firms may improve their ESG programs and enhance their ESG journey by operationalizing Governance over ESG.