A webcast in the KPMG monthly series of Applications Risk webcasts, designed for business leaders to better understand the risk and compliance challenges and solutions associated with today’s front, middle, and back office application landscape.
In this one-hour webcast, professionals from the KPMG GRC Technology Services group discuss how the ERP landscape is evolving for many organizations with modernized platforms and integrated cloud technologies. We also explore how leading organizations are addressing this new portfolio of risks through an effective controls integration approach. The discussion includes:
- the benefits of controls integration when you are transforming your ERP environment and digital technologies
- how the modern ERP landscape introduces new challenges for managing an effective control framework
- how to manage risks while operating in a shared responsibility model
- common challenges and keys to avoiding risk and control challenges in the modern ERP
- perspectives on how to integrate controls and governance across more complex business processes
- questions and answers.