The Wholesale Distribution industry is being heavily disrupted by customer expectations that mirror best-in-class consumer B2C digital experiences. Traditional distributor value has moved far beyond “pick, pack, and ship” to making their vendors’ products better in the eyes of the consumer. Supply chain and operations have never been so clearly responsible for meeting the needs of today’s customer – and doing so in a way that doesn’t drive up costs.
Join KPMG and Ferguson Enterprises, the largest U.S distributor of plumbing supplies, PVF, waterworks and fire and fabrication products, on September 16, 2021 for a CPE webcast focused on tackling challenges specific to Wholesale Distribution. Learn how organizations are leveraging technology to transform their digital enterprises and supply chain functions.
Agenda items include:
- Trends in wholesale distribution: Aspects of customer experience and operations driving disruption in wholesale distribution
- Driving efficiencies: Balance local, regional decision rights with a more center-led model that drive efficiencies in working capital and inventory
- Leveraging technology: Significantly improve the customer experience with applications that increase the speed, responsiveness, and flexibility of your supply chain
- Scaling for growth: Support volumes in distribution that greatly exceed those that exist in traditional manufacturing environments with Oracle SaaS and PaaS applications
- Orchestrating across functions: Redefining the customer experience requires you look holistically across functions, including Order Management, Procurement, Planning, Warehousing, and Transportation
This event is relevant to both business industry and information technology (IT) leaders considering Oracle Cloud and will last approximately 60 minutes. Participants may earn one continuing professional education (CPE) credit for this webcast.
We hope you are able to join us!