KPMG is launching its next webcast for the consumer and retail sector, focused on changing consumer behaviors and expectations, and how these shifts are impacting industry leading companies. KPMG Consumer Perspectives: The State of the Consumer panel discussion will focus on the macroeconomic trends impacting consumers and consumer businesses as well as early insights on the 2021 holiday shopping season. Additionally, we will discuss how consumer and retail businesses can adapt to the current environment and changing customer behaviors for continued profitable growth. We have an exceptional panel of industry leaders from iconic brands who will share their industry perspective. Our guests include:
- Current macroeconomic trends impacting customers as well as consumer and retail businesses
- Levers to counter-balance inflationary impacts in consumer and retail businesses to help deliver long-term profitable growth
- Consumer pulse and forecasts for the 2021 holiday shopping season
- Increasing influence of ESG on consumer behaviors and corporate strategies
- The role of data and analytics and technologies to drive consumer and business insights.