Join KPMG and Juniper Square in a year-end financial books and records preparation share forum. Perspectives and tips on ways in which a firm can set itself up for a smooth year-end process will be shared and discussed.
- Effective coordination among client, administrator, audit, and tax firms.
- Delivery of information to providers.
- Delivery of tax documents and other financial information to clients and LPs.
- Historical pitfalls and how to avoid them going forward.
- Bob Antonucci, Tax partner, KPMG LLP
- Dorota Kowalski, Director of Fund Accounting, Juniper Square
Who should attend
Chief Financial Officers, Controllers, Chief Accounting Officers, Directors of Financial Reporting, Directors of Finance, Directors of Financial Operations, Directors of Tax