In a rapidly changing business environment with a new administration establishing its agenda, the use of data analytics is becoming the focal point of enterprise governance. Regulators and enforcement officials will require organizations to using best-in-class data analysis to identify and address risks across their business. Leaders are using information to shift away from reactionary behavior towards proactive approaches to prevent, detect, and respond to fraud, waste, and abuse across the organization. The ability to leverage real-time monitoring, predictive models, and machine learning technology can help organizations to take the offensive and prevent these behaviors before or during their onsets, rather than dealing with the ramifications of investigations, litigation, and remediation after the fact.
Our panel of forensic investigators and experts will discuss the future state of enterprise governance, tangible examples of the use of data analysis, and how industry leaders combine data with automated technology to dramatically improve their processes, controls, and insight into what is happening in their businesses. Join us as we tackle these concepts and help you understand how to address fraud, waste, and abuse that may pose a threat to your organization for the future.
- Understand regulator expectations and enforcement sensitivity
- Understand what compliance organizations are doing today in relation to combating fraud, waste, and abuse and why there are gaps
- Discuss a holistic approach to leverage analytics for enterprise governance
- Learn about analytic techniques and technologies to advance organization capabilities
- Understand the next steps to take to ready your organization for the future