Today’s market leaders no longer think of their organizations as a linear series of inputs and flows. Instead, they’re building interconnected, digitally enabled and predictive networks with the customer at the center. Divisions between front, middle and back offices are collapsing.
Which raises a critical question, how do you transition from on-premise to cloud technology and build a modern enterprise to transform your operations?
Join KPMG and Oracle on March 9 for a webcast focused on recent experiences and insights from some of the largest Cloud deployments to date. Learn how companies are balancing business priorities, internal capabilities and function-specific technologies with the evolving Oracle Cloud applications and technology platform.
Agenda items include:
- Opportunities to improve the customer experience (internal and customer)
- Use of a Target Operating Model (TOM) to advance more than a technical upgrade
- Factors driving phasing and sequencing in Cloud migrations
- Third-party applications, Oracle’s Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Oracle’s Product Roadmap
- Integration in a hybrid environment
This event is relevant to both information technology (IT) and business leaders considering a migration to Oracle Cloud and will last approximately 60 minutes. Participants may earn one continuing professional education (CPE) credit for this webcast.