Join KPMG LLP (KPMG) in a new KPMG initiative, “KPMG Women in Mutual Funds” on Wednesday, May 19, from 2–4 p.m. The goal for this event is to establish the KPMG Women in Mutual Funds group is to help prepare the next generation of leaders; foster a community of executives, board members, and rising stars; and to develop industry-specific diversity and inclusion insights in order to support the recruitment, retention, and advancement of women in the mutual fund industry.
The inaugural Women in Mutual Funds virtual forum will feature:
- Fireside chat with Gwen Shaneyfelt, Chief Accounting Officer, Franklin Templeton
- Economic update for the mutual fund industry with Constance Hunter, Chief Economist, KPMG
- Panel discussion with Olivia Albrecht Head of ESG Business Strategy at PIMCO, Rodney Comegys Global Head of Equity Index Group at Vanguard, Teresa Jankovic Board member at BMO Funds, and Alison Staloch, Chief Financial Officer at Fundrise and former Chief Accountant of the Division of Investment Management at the SEC.
- Opportunities to network with your peers.
- Update on our plans for the Women in Mutual Funds initiative over the next 18 months and beyond!