We would like to thank all of the participants, speakers, and steering team committee members who participated in the inaugural KPMG Women in Mutual Funds Forum on May 19, 2021.
Our goals for KPMG Women in Mutual Funds:
- Help prepare the next generation of leaders in the mutual funds industry
- Foster a community of executives, board members and rising stars
- Develop insights to support the recruitment, retention, and advancement of women in the industry
- Gwen Shaneyfelt, Chief Accounting Officer, Franklin Templeton
- Constance Hunter, Chief Economist, KPMG LLP
- Olivia Albrecht, Head of ESG Business Strategy, PIMCO
- Rodney Comegys, Global Head of Equity Index Group, Vanguard
- Teresa Jankovic, Board Member, BMO Funds
- Alison Staloch, Chief Financial Officer, Fundrise (and former Chief Accountant, SEC Division of Investment Management)
Women in Mutual Funds Board Readiness Program:
Interested in learning more about joining a mutual fund board? Let us know.