How healthcare organizations can strike a balance between risk and trust
The healthcare industry is undergoing significant transformation. Whether it is recovering from the COVID 19 pandemic or moving to new target operating models, healthcare organizations are looking for new ways to maximize their missions while reducing costs. It is imperative for risk professionals to enhance their value to the organization by providing forward-looking insights.
On this 60-minute webcast, professionals from the KPMG US Risk Assurance group reveal ways that the risk and compliance functions can add value to the emerging risks and transformational activities, including:
- key emerging risks for 2021 that are at the forefront of the healthcare industry
- embracing digital innovations and transformations with confidence
- insights for agile approaches and accelerators
- elevate the role of risk professionals to deliver value: identify early risk considerations and promote actionable insights and recommendations.
Who would benefit from this webcast?
Payors and providers in the healthcare sector, including those who work in the following functions:
- CISOs, Internal Audit, Chief Compliance, ERM and Risk Management, IT heads, and Legal and Governance executives
- CFOs and others who are responsible in cost-saving exercises for their healthcare organizations.