Please register for our latest webcast and virtual forum, The 2021 Federal Agenda and its impact on ESG Imperatives. Learn how the new administration’s policies will change how businesses prepare and execute against environmental, social and governance (ESG) requirements.
Join us for a discussion with KPMG's Carl Carande, U.S. Vice Chair and KPMG Global Head of Advisory, who will moderate a panel which includes:
- Katherine Blue, IMPACT National Leader, who will focus on the macro ESG as well as climate change, decarbonization, and renewables issues
- Amy Matsuo, ESG and Regulatory Insights Lead, who will speak to sustainable and inclusive finance
- Maura Hodge, IMPACT Audit Lead, who will discuss reporting, measurement and assurance requirements of ESG
- Brett Weaver, IMPACT Tax Lead, who will concentrate on tax implications of ESG policies
- Carl Carande, U.S. Vice Chair and KPMG Global Head of Advisory
Following the panel discussion, Carl will field audience questions.
Attendees may be eligible to receive one CPE credit for participating in this webcast.
We look forward to seeing you at this informative session. Register today!
The Federal Agenda 2021
Helping you understand regulatory changes, anticipate government policies and their implications, and prepare for the projected recovery of the global economy.