Please join us for a CIO Virtual Roundtable discussion on Tuesday, September 14, 2021. Kim Sorensen, Managing Director, CIO Advisory, and Todd Lohr, Principal, Technology Enablement & Automation, will share the KPMG point of view on the five pillars of the future of IT and lead the group in a discussion on the approaches your organization is taking to be future ready.
Participants can share challenges and best practices in this collaborative, technology enabled discussion.
- Dynamic investment | Adjust financial policies to account for new ways of working and show connection between IT spend and business value.
- Adaptive workforce | Develop an IT workforce strategy that matches evolving technology skills with organizational growth while accommodating changing employee expectations and ways of working.
- Modern delivery | Leverage modern delivery techniques, such as product management, scaled Agile, and DevSecOps, to accelerate design and delivery of key products.
- Data as an asset | Unlock the value of information with a data capable workforce that uses new tools and data sources to create business insights.
- Customer trust | Build technical trust with an IT function that serves and protects customers and manages technology risk.
We will end the event with virtual cocktails and a discussion with the Chicago Urban League to discuss their newly launched Empower Youth Tech program and how you can get involved to make an impact in the community. Empower Youth Tech’s goal is to inspire African American youth to pursue a career in technology through mentorship, education, and experience.