Financial statements that simply meet reporting requirements are no longer adequate. Finance leaders need to transform the monthly record-to-report close process to be faster, more nimble, and align with strategic forecasting needs. How? By shifting the mindset from fixer to futurist and enabling The Digital Close.
During this webcast, KPMG subject matter professionals will review the five key enablers of a Digital Close, and the benefits organizations will realize, including how it:
- Supports a continuous close and the ability to prepare statements quickly
- Shifts the work from routine non-value work to focus on exceptions and anomalies
- Allows resources to be allocated to analysis instead of fixing bad data
- Provides the actuals to enable predictive models that support business planning and decision-making
- Enables your organization to scale services in response to growth.
Learn more about the Digital Close, and begin the journey to a more proactive, cost-effective, and insightful operating model.