KPMG is launching its next Consumer & Retail sector webcast in a series focused on the changing consumer behaviors and expectations, entitled: KPMG Consumer Perspectives: Transforming the supply chain in a consumer-driven world. This panel discussion will focus on how consumer and retail companies must think strategically about their supply chains in order to meet significant changes in consumer demand, challenging capacity constraints, and rising input costs to the supply chain.
This session will cover:
- How customer behaviors and expectations are changing supply chain strategy across consumer and retail segments
- What actions supply chain leaders are taking to increase resiliency and boost flexibility in the current environment
- How technology is supporting end-to-end visibility and supplier relationship management for consumer and retail companies
- How data and insights is being leveraged to make meaningful changes to the supply chain
- How ESG is influencing the restructuring of supply chains and how customers are playing a role.