Join our webcast for a discussion on the critical connection required between CFOs, Internal Audit (IA), and Finance leaders to increase collaboration, improve risk and compliance, and enhance ESG (environmental, social, and governance) metrics reporting.
Make your leadership vision become reality faster by understanding other C-suite perspectives. We invite you to attend this session as part of our 5-part webcast series highlighting trends, recommended approaches and solutions for CFOs through the lens of partnership with your colleagues. You will not want to miss this informative event.
During this webcast, Ron Walker, Sue King and Michael Smith will discuss:
- Emerging trends in the future of Finance and IA
- Improving collaboration and synergies when working with boards and audit committees
- How Finance and IA can drive awareness of the financial value of ESG data
- Key benefits of reporting on your organization’s reputation for ESG sustainability
- How a good partnership improves control processes and enables efficient operations
- Finance and IA: Building a sustainable future together
This webcast will last approximately 60 minutes.