In this new reality, government supply chain executives are faced with the challenge of developing a long-term strategy to manage the complexity and cost of logistics in a dynamic environment. Leaders are striving to implement an effective and efficient supply chain that delivers an enhanced citizen experience without losing focus on mission readiness, flexibility and risk reduction, as well as future-proofing their supply chains.
Join KPMG as we discuss upcoming trends and leading practices for creating a resilient, effective and comprehensive supply chain roadmap. On this webcast we will discuss:
- “As a Service” platforms which are driven by strategic technologies and reshaping of supply chains closer to customer base
- The reskilling of a digital workforce which includes skills such as AI management, design thinking, predictive analytics and robotics
- The practice of embracing emerging technologies within the value chain such as IoT, blockchain and RPA
- The idea of collaborative, transparent and evidence-based decision-making
- The delivery of a citizen-centric solution that meets the needs of government and its people
By registering and attending this session, you are confirming that you are not violating any procurement laws or regulations or actively involved in any current, related, competitive solicitations.