Although automation is increasing efficiency and satisfaction, we often find that technology, security, and controls professionals assume an ever-increasing burden to perform testing. Testing is mission-l critical to business and compliance. Testing ensures the designed functions perform as intended without interrupting day-to-day business operations. Robust testing levels often necessitate extensive effort during both implementations, and on an ongoing basis (which can drive up the cost and extend timelines). Implementation teams are using testing automation tools more extensively to streamline testing cycles, expand the number of scenario tests, and achieve higher quality testing at a lower cost base.
Join this session on April 22 as we explore how to get started in applying testing automation concepts to security and controls that deliver compliance value while driving business confidence and performance.
In this session, we will:
- Explain the capabilities of testing automation tools
- Discover new approaches for testing security and controls
- Consider how testing automation can help you achieve your security, controls and cost goals
- Testing automation is a key enabler to help meet increasing testing requirements
- Include security and controls as part of your organization’s testing automation efforts
- Establish governance as you begin to scope, build, and deploy testing automation
- Use automation to lower the cost of compliance and strengthen confidence in controls