The global impact of COVID-19 has significantly impacted the banking and capital markets sectors. As functions of the business become more virtual, one of the key concerns is cyber security and operational resilience.
Cyber responses to COVID-19 are coalescing around four phases: reaction, resilience, recovery, and the new reality. Most organizations have transitioned from reaction to resilience and many into recovery. Within each phase there are distinct nuances to the security needs of the enterprise.
During this webcast, we will discuss:
- The overall effects of COVID-19 on cyber security and operational resilience through the lens of Ramy Houssaini, Chief Cyber & Technology Risk Officer, Group Data Protection Officer at BNP Paribas
- Priorities for securing the organization
- Common challenges that organizations are facing as they transition across phases
- How to align security operating models around the new way of working going forward
- The key components of operational resilience
- Regulator expectations around cyber risk and operational resilience