Linkedin Live broadcast
In this era rife with uncertainty and ambiguity, HR plays an essential role in sustaining organic growth and outperforming the global competition. Recent disruption and social events have thrust it to the forefront of business productivity, workforce models, and mobilizing culture.
Join us on January 21 as HR leaders reflect on how they are adapting and helping to accelerate one of the greatest workplace transformations of our lifetime.
Topics to be explored, including insights from the KPMG global HR survey, include:
- Learnings from 2020 to take into 2021
- Rethinking the role of the employee experience
- Positioning culture as a strategic lever
- HR as a value driver and strategic partner to the business and CEO
- Advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion.