Join KPMG for the first in a three-part Quick Hit series focusing on important updates related to Qualified Opportunity Zones. Discussion topics include:
- New Washington D.C. legislation that would limit benefits to investments in mayor-approved DC Qualified Opportunity Zones
- Is this indicative of a worrisome trend?
- How will this be implemented technically given that DC previously conformed?
- How does this legislation compare to similar rules on other states that limit QOZ benefits to in-state QOZs?
- A 2020 market update for key state and local jurisdictions from Rachel Reilly of EIG.