The best decision, is a well informed decision. However, evaluating processes and controls to proactively manage risk in your business critical applications can be time consuming and involve analysis of data from many different systems. The use of process mining technology can help you visualize processes across the enterprise by analyzing real-time data created by your system.
Join KPMG for a webcast on August 19, to learn more about the fundamentals of process mining and the tools available to help you gain insight into the actual path of transactions, providing visibility to inefficiencies, process improvement and automation opportunities, and potential compliance risks.
Discussion topics will include:
- Process Mining Fundamentals
- Using process discovery tools to identify potential root causes for deviations in business and IT processes
- Comparing actual transaction flows to process design to identify improvement opportunities
- Identifying risks and control weaknesses
- Proactively managing controls, KRIs and KPIs through continuous monitoring
- Example use cases
This webcast will last approximately 60 minutes. Participants may earn one continuing professional education (CPE) credit for this webcast.