Did you know that the top performing finance functions are 2x more successful on almost all their initiatives, compared to the rest?
Our Future ready finance survey found that high performing finance organizations have cracked the code on how to turn disruptive challenges like rapid technological advancements, relentless regulatory changes, and the explosion of data into opportunities to drive business performance and outcomes.
What are the keys to their success? Overhauling their finance service delivery model to increase agility, making significantly larger investments in intelligent automation and data & analytics, and a ferocious focus on talent to help ensure Finance has access to the analytical, design thinking, and technology skills needed in the future. In turn, they’re becoming a strategic force for innovation.
Organizations that fail to master these next-generation capabilities, risk losing market share. So, while the forces of disruption are real—so is the opportunity. During this webcast, KPMG LLP (KPMG) executives will discuss:
- What sets these best-in-class finance groups apart from the rest
- Key actions to take to lay the groundwork for success
- The roadmap to a future ready finance function
- Real-world case study examples that exemplify what it takes to succeed today and thrive in the future
- Financial planning and demand planning processes.