Join KPMG and AIMA to discuss the findings of our latest thought leadership, which examines how hedge funds have been operating throughout the COVID-19 disruption. The report, “Agile & Resilient—Alternative Investments Embrace the New Reality,” includes insights from 144 global managers accounting for an estimated US$840 billion in Assets Under Management (AUM) and representing more than a quarter of the industry’s total size.
An all-star industry panel discusses the findings of the report, including:
- What is defining the current hedge fund manager agenda?
- How are hedge fund managers embracing working in the new reality of a decentralized environment?
- Which barriers are being tackled and what best practices can be applied?
- Joe Fisher, Senior Partner, Asset Management, KPMG in the US
- Daphne Chester, Partner & President, Ward Ferry Management
- Tom Kehoe, Global Head of Research & Communications, AIMA
- Michael F. Mavrides, Partner, Proskauer
- John Springett, Director of Investor Relations & Marketing, Aspect Capital Limited