Insurers continue to face challenges implementing IFRS 17. Some face the challenge of applying a complex standard to a diverse portfolio of products, and others have found the data requirements to be a challenge to source and operationalize. Taken together, almost all are finding the practical steps needed to implement the standard time-consuming and complex. Whether you are cruising along, just starting on your IFRS17 journey, or simply focusing on minimum compliance, the next 12 months will be critical for implementation.
During this webinar, we will explore and share industry insights about how to fast-track your IFRS 17 program. We will also share some ways that compliance-focused implementers can achieve minimal compliance in a fast but effective way. One of the most important aspects of any IFRS 17 implementation program is whether you are using a preconfigured SaaS solution. During this webinar, we will also be joined by a team of professionals from Legerity that will help us explore how a preconfigured IFRS17 solution can help expedite and scale up your program.
During the webinar, we will discuss the following:
- Implementation program best practices in areas such as scope, design, and delivery
- Dive into how compliance-focused implementers can stay the course and remain motivated
- How a cloud based SaaS solution can empower and accelerate your solutions, especially for those that are slow to get out of the starting gate
Following the webcast, participants should be able to explain the following at a high level:
- Suggested activities for insurers to meet the IFRS 17 effective date efficiently
- Lessons learned and best practices to accelerate progress.
Download presentation here.