The second webcast in this series explored extreme automation, how the rapidly changing digital landscape is impacting finance, and how finance should respond.
This edition takes a deep dive into organizational agility; what it means to be an agile finance organization in the COVID-19-driven new reality and beyond, and what it takes to become one.
During this webcast, KPMG LLP executives discussed:
- The shift in the purpose, identity, and organizing principles of what it means to be a finance function in the new reality
- The new capabilities finance needs to have to deliver on its evolving role of agile business partner
- The different services finance can put its energy into providing
- What finance’s new, flexible delivery model might look like
- Why finance should be organized around outcomes and capabilities, instead of location.
Webcast polling results | The CFO agenda: Digital delivered, episode 3 | Organizational agility
Other webcasts in the series
The CFO agenda: Digital delivered