The first webcast in this series presented a view of the challenges faced by today’s finance organizations, and how they can remain relevant by following an agenda to deal with disruption.
This edition takes a deep dive into extreme automation; looking at how the rapidly changing digital landscape is impacting finance, and how finance should respond.
During this webcast, KPMG LLP executives discuss:
- The value that finance can drive by expanding its digital capabilities
- Why and how the finance function needs to shift toward a digital mindset and culture
- Why finance needs to embrace an integrated digital strategy to realize full value potential
- How extreme automation enables finance to evolve their role to strategist
- Multiple case studies demonstrating the value enterprises have realized
The CFO agenda: Digital delivered
COVID-19 has highlighted the urgency for finance to transform in the face of widespread disruption. The time to begin that transformation is now.