Interactive conversations in KPMG LLP's series What now. What next.
Let's talk. In uncharted territory, business leaders are navigating the impacts of COVID-19. Now is the time to discuss the new reality.
With an agenda shaped by your input, we're meeting often to address the business-critical challenges brought on by this pandemic. KPMG is actively connecting with the market to share leading perspectives from hundreds of clients around the world. Join us for this series as we talk through the most pressing issues and solutions we’ve heard from executives, governments and others.
The topic for September 16 is shifting approaches to technology.
Enterprise reboot: The current and future state of emerging technologies
There is a dramatic shift in how businesses are approaching emerging technology as they grapple with the challenges of COVID, including changing customer expectations, shifting budgetary priorities, and new operating imperatives. According to a report from KPMG International and HFS Research, executives are saying:
- Spending cuts for technology are likely to be short term, and they expect to increase technology investment in the next 12 months.
- The current volatile environment is driving clarity for technology investments. Executives are now focusing on “have to have” technologies with less cash to spend.
- The combined use of emerging technologies is much more beneficial than using only one in isolation.
This interactive What now. What next. series discussion offers an overview of the report findings and how you can drive more value and greater return from your technology investments. The webcast will help you answer these questions and more:
- Which technologies are showing the greatest return on investment?
- What is the best way to accelerate implementation and get to value faster?
- How are organizations making the strongest business case to transform their operating models and emerge stronger from disruption?
Panelists for the September 16 discussion