Organizations are always working to reduce the costs associated with making products and delivering services. Are those same approaches effective when tackling cost takeout in the back office? Yes and no, as you’ll hear in this podcast featuring KPMG cost efficiency professionals.
If your organization is tackling cost efficiency within its internal functions, you won’t want to miss this discussion. It weaves in real-world examples while illuminating key opportunities, potential pitfalls, and critical success factors.
Tune in to learn:
- Why relying on benchmarks often yields less-than-optimal outcomes
- The importance of looking through an industry lens
- Techniques for identifying and prioritizing cost-reduction opportunities
- How the human factor can affect any cost efficiency program
- Ways to mitigate against a common concern: that cost reductions will fall short of their intended value