Getting a mortgage is one of the most significant decisions made in a lifetime—and also one of the most complex and bureaucratic. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
By prioritizing four actions, you can transform a cumbersome, time-consuming process into an automated one that leads to better-informed decisions and an expanded market for credit.
Key takeaways include:
- Available new technologies that can predict applicant behavior and flag at-risk loans
- How to prioritize modernization efforts when resources and time are limited
- How to hyper-focus on identifying customers most likely to close on a loan
- How previously hidden financial relationships may be uncovered for improved credit scoring
- Four vital actions to take to right now.