Banks that lead with customer-centric operating models have outperformed traditional models over the last three years, growing revenue by 25% and EBIDTA 31%.1
Learn how to master your data and transform your consumer lending model to reap that type of reward.
Key takeaways include:
- Concrete examples of how banks that look at consumer lending through the lens of customer needs operate in a fundamentally different manner from traditional banks
- How aggregated data provides the greatest resource to support and satisfy customers
- Why decentralized platforms stymie portfolio growth—as well as access to data
- Why integrating risk and compliance early on in work processes better enables automation, reduces costs, and helps ensure fair loan practices
- Four keys to the lending transformation journey.
1Source: A commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of KPMG, April, 2021