The digital age is raising the stakes on trust
As digital transformation continues to evolve modern business, the uncertainty of what lies behind digital products and services is pushing customer trust ever higher on the corporate agenda. In this podcast we discuss customer trust through the lens of technology, and specifically, how to build trust into the technology utilized to serve both internal and external customers.
Listeners will understand that trust is a new form of corporate currency and a market differentiator. Key points include:
- Understanding that technical trust influences customer perception and sets precedent for how customers view your products and services
- Describing a new hierarchy of needs related to serving the customer, protecting the customer, and governing the technology
- Why technology leaders are in the unique position to be an advisor to the board around trust, a key issue on the board agenda
- How to balance the promise of emerging, disruptive technologies such as blockchain, machine learning, and artificial intelligence with sound risk practices
- Three key steps to inject technical trust into your organization to build competitive advantage.