Despite a decline in retail sales in February 2021—which was considerably weaker relative to expectations and mostly impacted by adverse winter conditions—the rise in the pace of vaccinations, availability of relief checks, and ease of restrictions on businesses all point to economic growth in 2021.
Learn in this podcast what opportunities lie ahead for your organization and the key strategies you can implement to adapt and grow in this changed business landscape. Key takeaways for consumer and retail organizations include:
- Economic growth in 2021 means opportunities for your organization.
- Business as usual is gone; be prepared to optimally support omni-channel.
- Retailers must get merchandise and experience right to grow market share in 2021.
- As digital commerce adoption continues to accelerate, physical space will need to be reconfigured and likely reduced.
- Supply chains must be optimized to be more cost effective, more consistently in-stock, and closer to customer delivery expectations.