Many organizations have moved part or all of their workforce to a virtual model in response to the coronavirus pandemic. This sudden pivot is perhaps one of the most significant cultural changes that we’ll see in our lifetime.
As we navigate the current environment and the shift towards an adjusted way of working, Matt Campbell, Principal, and Brock Solano, Managing Director, Human Capital Advisory practice, share tips on how to keep employees digitally prepared and actively engaged when working remotely.
Topics addressed include:
- why the human implications of working remotely are just as significant as the structural and technological ones
- how to prevent “social distancing” from becoming “social isolation”
- why employees might need to renegotiate the terms of their work in their new environment
- why different leadership traits may become more valued in virtual settings
- some of the possible lasting implications of massive remote working.