A primary reason the full promise of business transformation is missed is because of a consistent inability to properly engage, motivate and prepare key leaders and employees for change. Listen to Michelle Kent, Principal for Transformation Delivery, breakdown how the KPMG’s Change by Design approach and Change Frame Digital Platform blends data, empathy, and understanding to fuel the human-centric change management required to thrive in the digital world.
Topics addressed include:
- common causes of failed change management initiatives
- the most critical factors to help ensure successful transformations
- how to foresee when decisions may have a ripple effect across multiple functions and responsibilities, and how to get ahead of that wave
- how Change Frame, a digital platform, helps employees navigate business transformation in a way that is personal, responsive, and powerful
- a structured and systematic way of incorporating human-centric design and involving users in the transformation through a Change by Design approach
- how data-driven decision-making within change management can lead to a more meaningful future, that’s worth the change effort.
Human-Centric Data-Driven Strategies Emerge as Key Success Factors for Business Transformation Initiative
KPMG named a Business Consulting Services Leader by IDC MarketScape
ALM Intelligence: KPMG is a global leader in change consulting
KPMG complies with the auditor independence rules of the AICPA, SEC, PCAOB and DOL. As a result, some services described herein may not be available to our audit clients. KPMG audit clients should check with their respective lead audit partner for more information.