Because of the economic challenges created by COVID-19, optimal management of cash is a critical issue for businesses. The good news is that CFOs have multiple ways to manage cash when they act both quickly and proactively. As all business decisions ultimately impact the balance sheet, the importance of cash management and cash flow should be understood by the entire organization, not just the finance and accounting teams.
Brian Yeager and Preeti Bangali, leaders in our Finance Transformation practice, bring fresh insights to cash management challenges.
Topics addressed include:
- specific ways in which today’s pandemic economic environment – as well as regulator and government responses – contrast to the 2008 recession
- assessing and addressing your cash management needs – what we’re seeing in the market
- four key tenants related to cash, capital, cost, and customer management
- new technologies, as well as some time-honored ones, that focus on data to manage cash flow and allow better visibility into sources and uses of cash
- instilling a cash management focus in your organization – for now and the future.