People are at the core of every organization, and organizations are facing the balance of investing in talent in concert with technology. Join us to hear about strategies for modernizing the workforce including:
- Strategic hiring and skills development
- Empowering employees to innovate
- Integrating technology including Automated Intelligence and the human workforce
- Technologies that are empowering organizations to create a connected employee experience and integrate the HR function.
- KPMG Ignition Center – Chicago
This event is the second of a four-part series of events focused on organizational resilience, including speakers, discussion, technology demonstrations, capability assessments, and stories of how organizations are using data and analytics for strategic decision making. The topics of resilience will include:
KPMG Ignition Center – Chicago
Businesses today are facing unprecedented change
The intersection of human technological innovation is fundamentally shifting how and where we work, and who does the work. It impacts business models, operating models, and financial models. The insights supporting our clients’ decisions matter more than ever. Together we can spark ideas we haven’t even dreamed of yet. And turn those ideas into reality.
What happens at the Ignition Centers?
Here we bring together our experts in design thinking, data and analytics, strategy, and technology to collaborate on new services and help our clients prepare for and address disruptive changes to their business models.