A well-protected business has the potential to be confident and the most innovative. The smartest businesses don’t just manage cyber risk, they use it as a source of growth and market edge. Technology makes many things possible, but possible doesn’t always mean safe. As cyber threats grow in volume and sophistication and technology becomes essential for meeting the needs of your customers, employees, suppliers and society, your cyber security must build resilience and trust.
KPMG helps you create a resilient and trusted digital world — even in the face of evolving threats. That’s because we bring a combination of technological expertise, deep business knowledge, and creative professionals who are passionate about protecting and building your business. Together, let’s create a trusted digital world, so you can push the limits of what’s possible.
How we can help you
KPMG has experience across the continuum — from the boardroom to the data center. In addition to assessing your cyber security and aligning it to your business priorities, we can help you develop advanced approaches, implement them, monitor ongoing risks and help you respond effectively to cyber incidents. So no matter where you are on the cyber security journey, KPMG can help you reach the destination.
- Strategy and governance. Turn risk to competitive advantage.
- Cyber transformation. Accelerate your initiatives in an agile world.
- Cyber defense: Confidently seize opportunities.
- Cyber response: Operate with confidence in a digital world.
As a leading provider and implementer of cyber security, KPMG knows how to apply leading security practices — and build new ones that are fit for purpose. Our approach to cyber security also includes the ways we deliver our services, so no matter how you engage with us, you can expect to work with extraordinary people who understand your business and your technology.
- KPMG managed services. Free up your teams for strategic initiatives by accessing dedicated resources and technology for day-to-day security operations.
- KPMG Powered Enterprise | Cyber. Accelerate the delivery of security transformation programs such as identity and access management and security operations, thanks to preconfigured cloud technologies, processes and organizational designs, which can then be tailored to your unique business.
- KPMG digital products and service. Leverage deep technical experience through subscription-based services, thanks to technology-based delivery capabilities.
- Industrial internet of things (IIoT). As the lines blur between IT and Operational Technology (OT), KPMG professionals can help you safely embrace the challenges faced when integrating different technology sets and turn industrial cyber security into a business enabler.
Creating a trusted digital world together
Whether you’re entering a new market, launching products and services, or interacting with customers in a new way, KPMG can help you anticipate tomorrow, move faster and get the edge with technology that is secure and trusted. That’s because we can bring an uncommon combination of technological experience, deep business knowledge, and creative professionals who are passionate about protecting and building your business.
- Global. KPMG firms around the globe employ over 219,000 professionals in 147 countries and territories. Cyber security professionals have the knowledge and provide a global multidisciplinary view of cyber risk, helping carry security throughout your organization.
- Distinctive. KPMG firms are building a future-ready workforce with the creative, innovative thinking to battle increasingly creative hackers and complex threats. Cyber security professionals bring deep business and technology expertise in both information technology and operational technology to help you create a more trusted and safe digital world.
- Shaping the cyber agenda. Through I-4 (International Information Integrity Institute), KPMG firms help the world’s leading organizations to work together to solve the biggest security challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Committed to you: Board-level credibility from an established professional services organization. KPMG client relationships are built on mutual trust and long-term commitment to providing effective and efficient strategies.
- Industry experience: KPMG professionals bring robust industry experience to your cyber security challenges. We understand where your industry is coming from in cyber security — and where it’s going.
- Network of alliances: Our ecosystem approach enables us to look beyond the experience of KPMG professionals to tap into knowledge and insight from a vast pool of alliances, including more than 70 technology providers. So we can help you explore issues from all angles — and how to address them.
For more information, please contact the KPMG Cyber 24/7 Hotline at +1 855-444-0087.