Forward-thinking organizations are investing in cloud, digitizing their operations and transforming business models at an unprecedented pace. The movement to cloud creates the opportunity to modernize finance, improve employee experience, future-proof your supply chain and streamline operations across the front, middle and back office.
We invite you to schedule a workshop with our team to discuss your latest cloud initiatives and learn more about Oracle Cloud, digital transformation and key decision factors that will help set your path for success. We meet with organizations every day to discuss business priorities and key value drivers for embarking on a cloud journey and our team is eager to connect with you.
Cloud Fundamentals: Transforming your business
- Digitizing your business to transform the font, middle and back office
- Innovation – How cloud enables emerging technologies, such as AI, IOT, predictive analytics
- Shifting your talent from operational to strategic with new capabilities
Developing your cloud roadmap
- Building a business case through a value-based approach
- Evaluate and prioritize your functional areas – Finance, HR, Supply Chain, CX
- Working with Oracle, scoping your agreement
- Security and controls – Enabling business users and protecting data and transactions
- RICE rationalization – Reducing level of overhead you need to maintain your migration
- Capabilities in cloud – Everything you have today and more plus continued improvements
Ongoing support for new releases
- Impact assessment – Strategies for evaluating new features and functionality
- Technical considerations – Testing, configuration and case management
Cloud health check for in-flight or live platforms
- Not all implementations go as planned. A KPMG Oracle Cloud Health Check will provide your company with insights into improving service delivery and optimizing Oracle across your business functions.
- Customized for your business, we will bring our team of industry and functional practitioners
- We will share leading practices, cloud adoption trends, client success stories and implementation strategies
- 1 – 4 hour workshop depending on need, virtual and in-person delivery options available
KPMG + Oracle
KPMG has been an award-winning Oracle partner for more than 30 years, bringing a balanced approach of business strategy and technology to our clients. Together with Oracle, we have successfully deployed more than 500 customers on Oracle Cloud. Our team is eager to meet with you to discuss your latest Oracle Cloud initiatives.
Embarking on a cloud transformation journey with KPMG and our alliance partner Oracle, delivers value, drives sustainable change, and accelerates innovation – across the front, middle and back-office.