As sales teams face mounting pressure to perform in a significantly disrupted environment, sales operating models could be a key factor in helping to manage objectives.
To enhance success, sales teams must rethink their approach to capitalize on these qualities:
- Be connected - Create a seamless customer experience and go-to-market strategy that spans marketing, sales, and service and drives differentiated, high-impact customer experiences.
- Be flexible – Decontaminate from inefficient legacy process and structures to keep pace with changing customer needs, business strategies, portfolios, and competition.
- Be intelligent – Take advantage of rapidly expanding data, automation, insights, and artificial intelligence capabilities.
KPMG has developed a sales transformation approach that focuses on five key actions you can take to become more connected, flexible, and intelligent in how your team responds to change. Our framework helps you:
- Align your strategy
- Operate consistently
- Drive seller effectiveness
- Future-proof sales operations
- Capture tech stack value
Connect the dots in your sales approach, and see where these steps can help you drive growth in your organization.