To identify trends in the real estate and facilities management (REFM) outsourcing market, The KPMG LLP (KPMG) Procurement and Business Services practice conducts an annual survey of real estate and facilities management (REFM) service providers and end-users.
In addition to overall market trends and conditions, the 2021 Global Real Estate and Facilities Management Outsourcing Pulse Survey examined how COVID-19 affected the sector. More than 160 participants were drawn from a global cross section of many industries, end-user organizations, leading REFM global business service providers, and third-party legal counsel and sourcing advisers supporting clients’ REFM outsourcing efforts.
In this detailed report, the highlights include:
- Perspectives on market opportunities and market growth from both End Users and Service Providers
- Response to COVID and overall long term anticipated changes in the need for corporate office space
- Assessments on the effectiveness of business continuity plans
- Trends in the REFM marketplace
- Insights on deal attributes