While firewalls and other technologies can be the bedrock of an organization’s cybersecurity program, they can’t protect everything. Many studies show that a large percent of reported breaches include some element of human error.
Employees are busy, and it’s easy for inattentive or uninformed workers to be fooled by malicious email. With remote working set to continue, it is more critical than ever that organizations protect themselves and their people from attacks.
In Human Firewalling, we explore five steps to increase awareness and build an integrated, holistic approach to employee communication around cybersecurity. Read our paper to learn more about how to elevate employee behavior from conscious choice to ingrained habits.
- Take advantage of the science behind adult learning techniques
- Use change management to reinforce behavior
- Make training more fun with innovative technology
- Personalize the experience to make it memorable
- Organize around a theme that’s communicated regularly