This article published in Risk & Compliance magazine discusses KPMG professionals point of view on the future of trade surveillance. The topics discussed include:
- Significant trends and developments impacting financial trading
- Key concerns for financial institutions around market manipulation and trading abuse
- Systems used to source and monitor trading and market data
- Challenges financial institutions face keeping pace with evolving regulations while continuing to operate business as usual
- Emerging technologies for trader surveillance
- Steps financial institutions can take to ensure the trade-related data their systems capture and analyze is accurate, auditable and validated
- Technological innovations on the horizon.