The way we work has evolved and expectations of the workforce has changed. Employees now expect their employers to support hybrid and other alternative work arrangements. The seismic changes of recent times, and ongoing uncertainty about what the future holds, have left organizations unprepared to manage the impact on employers and employees alike.
KPMG delivers flexible workforce solutions rapidly on your technology platforms so you can deliver against expectations and manage your risk across the flexible workforce journey.
- Experienced team to help you build the policy and strategy right for your organization.
- Configured business rules to automate evaluation and approval reducing inputs required of employees and managers
- An employee-centric design promoting a fully digital solution for the majority of users
- A configured solution leveraging your existing platforms and integrations
- Pre-defined operations roles and processes supported by dash-boarding and reporting for all stakeholders.
- A complete set of end-user communications and trainings to recognize the benefit, drive adoption and prepare for future evolutions
KPMG can help your team become a catalyst of impactful change and support better outcomes for the business and workforce alike.
KPMG flexible workforce solutions
The way we work is evolving and remote work and increased flexibility are becoming part of the emerging “new normal” work culture. The flexibility is taking a variety of shapes, and as a result, the emergence of fulfilling the new workforce expectations and changing patterns of remote work requests. In response, KPMG has developed a solution that delivers the clarity you’re your workforce is looking for with the automation required to stay compliant with the tax regulations in all the areas you operate.